With more than 7 thousands marketing tools, how do you know which one to add to your stack?
- Google Analytics for tracking users activity (Oribi is looking like a great option too.)
- Segment Webhooks (of course) for creating data pipelines ( I prefer Zapier.)
- Customer.io for email marketing (I prefer MailChimp.)
- Facebook for advertising.
- AppsFlyer for mobile tracking.
- HubSpot as a CRM.
- Sentry for performance monitoring.
If you need to build custom solutions, my recommendation is that you use AWS for hosting, a microservices architecture, Python as a primary programming language and Elasticsearch and Cassandra as NoSQL databases. For infra and app level logging, take a look at Splunk.