For the past few months, I’ve been checking marketing/advertising sites and collecting what the most shared links are.
First in the list, was the Periodic Table of SEO Factors (23,208 shares total, combining Facebook shares and Twitter retweets.) So I went ahead and downloaded the table.
Just like the periodic table, it is complicated. Here are a few highlights:
- Using https will make the users feel more secure.
- AMP will speed up mobile page load times.
- Time spent by visitors is a strong signal of engagement level.
- Stealing content, keywords stuffing, cloaking are heavily penalized.
- Voice, Images, and Videos are playing a big part in SEO.